The Science of Cannabis 2018 [Online Symposium]
Following the success of the world’s first cannabis science and testing online symposium, we are delighted to be the hosting the second annual The Science of Cannabis Online Symposium on September 27, 2018.
The Science of Cannabis 2018 will bring together expert speakers from established testing companies, academia and, world-leading vendors. The aim of the symposium is to highlight some of the most interesting and exciting developments in the field whilst giving great scientists a platform to disseminate their research.
The online symposium will cover:
- Cutting edge scientific research
- Industry specific technical and regulatory challenges
- Methods and techniques for cannabis testing
- Technologies for cannabis testing
- Dr Keith Allen, Director of Bioinformatics, Steep Hill
- Professor Peter de B. Harrington, Ohio University, Director of the Center for Intelligent Chemical Instrumentation
- Seth Wong, President, TEQ Analytical Laboratories
- Dr Jeff Raber, CEO & CVO, The Werc Shop
Tech Spotlight Sponsors