The Importance of Method Robustness to Your Potency Analysis Success
07 May 2020 at 17:00 UTC
Who's speaking at this Webinar?
Field Application Scientist
This webinar will discuss the do’s and don’ts of potency analysis via HPLC. With the unerring interest in cannabis potency and the cannabinoid profile, it is more important than ever to make sure your cannabis analysis is at that top of its game.
Focus will be placed on the importance of good sample and standard preparation, method robustness, and the importance of modifying your sample prep for different matrices.
You will learn:
- Why different matrices require different sample preparations
- When to replace the LC column
- When to prepare and run a fresh calibration curve
- How often to replace mobile phases
- General method troubleshooting