The Science of Cannabis Testing 2021 Online Symposium
17 Sep 2021 at 16:00 UTC
Returning for its fifth year, the annual cannabis science and testing online symposium will include talks from cannabis and hemp analysis experts from around the world. Key topics will include heavy metals, regulatory requirements, sampling challenges and the future of testing.
This free to attend, 1-day event highlights some of the most interesting and exciting developments in the world of cannabis testing whilst giving industry leading scientists a platform to disseminate their research.
This online symposium will cover:
- Vaping chemistry reaction pathways, dosing and aerosol emissions.
- Recent research into the crucial importance of vape temperature.
- Quantification of THC and CBD in beverages containing micro and nano emulsions.
- Cannabinoid and terpene measurement in cannabis biomass, extracts, and distillates by mid-infrared spectroscopy.
- Analysis of pesticides and mycotoxins in cannabis.
- Reference standards for the cannabis industry.
- Identification and analysis of novel cannabinoids including Δ8-THC.