Cannabis and Hemp Testing Compendium
Published: Feb 11, 2020
Cannabis poses its own set of unique testing challenges. From setting up a lab and developing methods for the analysis of cannabis plants and products, to keeping up with emerging regulations, it's an ever-changing landscape.
Whether you're in a reference lab, an in-house testing lab or supporting law enforcement, you need the right technology, method, and partner to drive exceptional return on investment.
Access the compendium of global marijuana and hemp trends and landmark analytical research on the following topics:
- Potency of cannabinoids including CBD and CBN
- Pesticides like etridiazole and diazinon
- Mycotoxins such as aflatoxin
- Toxins like vitamin E and vitamin E acetate in vaping oils
- Forensics of DUID blood samples