Take Charge of Your Hemp and Cannabis Potency Analysis
Based on individual state regulatory requirements in the US, the potency of commercial cannabis products must be reported as the percentage of THC and printed on cannabis product labels after being certified by a licensed cannabis testing facility.
In this tech note, a rapid and robust method for 11 cannabinoids using a combination of LC with UV and MS/MS detectors in a single analytical run is presented for cannabis and hemp potency testing.
Download this tech note to understand the key advantages of this method:
- Comprehensive – covers the entire 0.05-100% potency range
- Sensitivity – identify THC to sub 0.2% levels in Hemp extracts
- Efficient– single- injection workflow to monitor low and abundant cannabinoids
- Accurate – detect at low levels with confidence
- Reproducible – consistent high-quality data for every sample